- Prices can vary depending on season time and guide.
- Our guides reserve the right to set their own prices.
- Prices listed are intended as a non-binding guide only, and may vary.
Lesson times and meeting places are arranged individually. Payment is to be made in cash to your ski instructor, or in advance by bank transfer.
For full-day bookings, you can set the time and duration of lunch breaks yourself (it will not be added to the booking duration).
- For further questions, contact us or send us your inquiry.
- The terms and conditions of Silvretta Guides Salner, Walter & Walter OG apply.
IBAN: AT36 3624 8000 0050 2286
Silvretta Guides Salner, Walter & Walter OG as arranger of services assumes no liability for accidents. Accident and liability insurance is the responsibility of the participant. Equipment and lift pass are not included in the price. Our collaborating ski schools do not accept cancellations. In the event of injury or illness, payments already made will only be refunded upon presentation of a medical certificate (issued by a doctor practicing in the Paznauan region).